Social Media Networks are part of building a strong community within your gym. They connect people in ways that were not possible for past generations.
Facebook, Twitter, Email Campaigns and other social networks have taken social connecting to another level. The magnitude of these networks have spread into every aspect of your client’s daily life. Social Media outlets have made it possible to create targeted networks. Each of these networks can focus on particular interests, such as fitness, nutrition and daily living. There are plenty great tools that can make your small, or large, gym into a socially connected online community.
Should you get involved with your gym members on social networks?
The short and best answer is yes, you should! Here is why:
- According to Facebook newsroom, “more than one billion users” are on Facebook alone. Social media is getting to be so engrained into everyday life that it’s becoming routine to use an app as a point of reference for any events, promotions or activities.
- Social Media’s reinforce your gym as a social destination. Allowing members to schedule workouts together and meet up at the gym.
- They help keep your members motivated. Encouraging status’, tweets and pictures can help keep your clients on track with their fitness goals.
- Your competitor’s are using social media. You need to keep up with the times and not fall behind! Innovation is so fast that being even a year late could mean being “out”.
- It gives you another marketing tool to reach more members. You can’t have too many ways to reach your community.
- Also, like word of mouth, it’s an effective and inexpensive way to reach and connect new leads/current clients.
Outperform the competition and let Club Systems put your club on the social media scene. Our team will help you develop a dynamic and meaningful connection with your current and future members through Facebook, Twitter, Email campaigns and more. Customizing your social media’s to convert casual visitors into leads and current clients into family.
Photo Credit: Bigstock.com